Welcome to Angelfishy's blog!

there are quite a few blogs out there worthier than mine, simply because they are a bit more consistent in their posting frequency. but you'll see that I have a few things to be proud of, dabbling in quilting, and other needle arts.

Monday, August 30, 2010

thinking about Monday

Today I am thinking about the things I'd like to accomplish before school starts next week for two kids, and myself in grad school.  Gabriel starts the following week, but I digress...


 Blocks for Anna Maria's project


I need to post pictures of two baby quilts finished, as well as some blocks that I completed for donation to Anna Maria Horner's Rainbow Around the Block project, a quilting effort for flood victims in middle Tennessee.  Anna Maria is collecting blocks and/or quilts to complete for distribution to those who have lost their homes due to flooding.  I heart her.

No comments:

Post a Comment