Welcome to Angelfishy's blog!

there are quite a few blogs out there worthier than mine, simply because they are a bit more consistent in their posting frequency. but you'll see that I have a few things to be proud of, dabbling in quilting, and other needle arts.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday night

So the week passed by, kids starting at new schools, a wee bit of drama in the family, and we all survived. Yay!

I did also complete the blocks I committed to making in a 9-patch block swap. Can't wait to send them, after checking with the participants about a few things. And then it's time to watch the mail for their blocks.

Technically, right now it is Saturday morning, 1 am. I do think I need to get to bed. And maybe, if the blog fairy is nice to me, she'll grant me a follower on my blog. What shall I put under my pillow? A quilt block?

No comments:

Post a Comment